Saturday, April 11, 2009

What is your favorite bible translation? Blog on Google Blogspot.com

O.K. here I stand with shelf after shelf of bibles in front of me. What am I looking for? Lord, please just make the translation that you want me to study miraculously fall off the shelf before me. Waiting.... Waiting... O.K., I think I understand your response ... do a little research.

Which translations are a blessing to you and which are not? Please share your favorite translation (NIV, KJV...). Why is this your favorite? How is it's interpretation and readability? Sidebars? Index by subject? ... Thank you for your feedback.

ONLY browse the GOOGLE ADS on this page if you are HONESTLY AND IN GOOD FAITH interested in the information they are presenting. This blog is set up on AdSense and therefore proceeds are generated from these Google advertisements.

No comments:

Post a Comment